Double tank stand

Discussion in 'Freshwater Tank Equipment' started by Peacefantasy, Jun 28, 2016.

1. P

Peacefantasy Well Known Member Member

I would like to have my two betta tanks (5 & 10g) on something like a bookshelf?
    Ive been searching, mostly amazon. Found a double tank stand but the bottom shelf is so close to the floor..
    So I started looking at bookshelves but I dont think theyd have holes for the cords the go through.

Any recommendations on a nice afforadable suitable piece of furniture for my two beautiful buddies?
    (My 5g will eventually be upgraded to a 10g. Would like me to accommodate for that as well)

Please and thank you!!

2. tyguy7760

tyguy7760 Fishlore VIP Member

You could build one yourself. Shouldn't be too hard and materials will likely be cheaper than any commercially sold stand

3. OP
    OP
    P

Well..an idea has risen. Its a project and will have many steps.. I think I'll start Friday when i get off work or Saturday. Given that my paycheck is fantasticwe shall see!
    Considering I cant find what I want, and this project should be fairly easy (but time consuming!) This is probably my best option..

I'll post pictures when its finished!! :)

4. tyguy7760

tyguy7760 Fishlore VIP Member

Would love to see some pics so post them up

5. OP
    OP
    P

I got a really good start on my project..and it abruptly got put on hold today. Spent most of the day in the hospital. Hopefully will be able to get it finished by next weekend :/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice