29 Gallon Tank Double Tank Stand for 29 gal and smaller tank

ahouseofscales

Hi! I'm trying to figure out a good tank stand for my 29 gal and another small tank. I've been using a cubby stand but I'd like a stand with room underneath for another tank. I have a standard 29 gal and I am either putting a 13 gal, standard 10, or a standard 5 underneath. I move back and forth between college so I need it to be lightweight and moveable, and I need to be able to break it down to move it. I was thinking of using this stand and laying some plywood on each level, but I'm worried about the stand not being able to handle the weight. Thoughts?

Screenshot (13).png

BigManAquatics

That might work. I would look and see if they list things like a weight capacity. Also, maybe someone out there has done same or similar to what you want with this stand and has shared their experience. I have no experience of any sort with this stand.

Upvote 0

aquachris

Same stand with a 37 on top (same dimensions as a 29) and a 20 gallon below on plywood

1607029161396.png

Upvote 0

jake37

There are iron stands design for 2 tanks. For a while i had a 29 and 20 long below but i found it a pia to manage the 20 long below so eventually i ended up with this:

xx.jpg

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Dennis57
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
  • Question
Replies