Done with the hardscape finally. Any ideas for plants?

Chomas007

Finally happy with the hardscape. I just need some advice regarding plants. It’s really hard finding exactly how much I need and what kind to use haha.
You must be registered to see images
You must be registered to see images

otterblue

It looks really cool! My only advice for plants is to get a lot. I think heavily planted tanks look natural and are good for fish.

AP1

Have you checked out MD Fish Tanks on YouTube? Some of his hardscapes look a bit like yours, and I really like how he plants them.

sairving

What type of lighting are you using? Is it enough for high light or just medium to low light plants? Do you plan on injecting co2? No co2? Answering these questions will help you pick out plants.

Chomas007

What type of lighting are you using? Is it enough for high light or just medium to low light plants? Do you plan on injecting co2? No co2? Answering these questions will help you pick out plants.
The light I’m using comes with the fluval flex 32.5 gallon which is the aquasky I believe it’s called. And yes, I’m not using co2

sairving

The light I’m using comes with the fluval flex 32.5 gallon which is the aquasky I believe it’s called. And yes, I’m not using co2

I have an Aquasky on my 10 gallon and love it. With the Aquasky, you are going to be able to grow low to medium light plants only. Your going to be looking at things like anubias, crypts, java Fern, jungle vals, maybe bucephalandra, and java moss. I've tried buce but it does on me.

I'm sure I'm missing a few more low to medium light plants. My tank has anubias, jungle vals, crypts, water sprite, and a dwarf aquarium lily.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Zachsnanotanks
Replies
Views
Sinfonian5448
Replies
Views
jmaldo
Replies
Views