Dollar per Gallon sale? I Need This!

Discussion in 'More Freshwater Aquarium Topics' started by severage, Dec 24, 2012.

1. s

severage Valued Member Member

I have never studied this or anything, but I have heard of it. I am in dire need of an upgrade for my ropefish. My question is, is it online only, is shipping free (or atleast inexpensive), and is it an "until supplies run out" thing, or is there a specific date when that will end? Thanks all! This is making me really happy

2. Ziggi

Ziggi Well Known Member Member

until supplies run out, but you can check back to the store when they restock :) I believe it's in-store only. I just heard rumor it's starting 12/26 but keep an eye on your local store ads (or call). They last pretty long too, atleast a few weeks to a month normally :) I love 'em but just know it's only the tank, nothing else. (which is fine by me, I love customizing)

the sale is for 10, 20 long, 40 breeder and 55 gal tanks :) all $1 per gallon. I love Petco for this reason (and the dog treats ...)

3. QQQUUUUAADDD

QQQUUUUAADDD Well Known Member Member

It's in-store only. I got my 29 from the sale. I'd get your ropefish a 55.

4. OP
    OP
    s

severage Valued Member Member

Awesome, thanks guys. Do ALL Petco stores participate?

5. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice