Dog Forum Welcome!

effiefish

Reaction score
we love all animals.

hi fishfan.another animallover. ;D

Jon

Well Known Member
Reaction score
miss mouse i have a sheltie (shetland) illl post a pic sometime if you would like

kerryve

Valued Member
Reaction score
Re: Hello and Welcome All!

Miss Mouse said:
HAHA yeah I call that short person sydrome - like me!. I have a theory that generally shorter people are much more feisty and willing to put up a fight, whereas the bigger the person, generally they're calmer. I reckon its the same with dogs...  ;D
ABSOLUTELY!!! The 5 little ones Ive got do my head in i promise you, they take on all four of the boxers, and the bigger the pack the more dangerous! we always said that if a pom or jack Russel came in a great Dane or rottweillers body, the world would end!!! LOL

trace

Reaction score
hiya guys we hae alsorts in our house - fishes, two dogs which have just been brought together, not going to bad (better than I thought) but as both mongrels and same age bit weary of it all the we have a cat who has just been obvisouly of it all....and the fishes looking on in there tank.....

luvlee11

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
OMG!!!!!!! I LOVEYOUR IDEA FOR BRINGING ALL ANIMAL LOVERS TO THIS WEBSITE...... NOT ONLY DO I LIKE AND HAVE FISH I ALSO HAVE 2 DOGS AND TWO CATS. thank you!!!!!

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads