Question Does My New Fish Look Healthy And What Would You Name Him?

LagerthaM

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Hello Everyone! I recently started a new job at a big chain pet store where I am in charge of the fish and small mammal care. Anyways, I was stocking the new fish when I saw the most gorgeous fish (you can't really tell in the pictures but I swear he is) I have ever seen in all of my life, I couldn't say no to him so I did an impulse buy that I promised myself I wouldn't do for a little while because I recently impulse-bought another betta a couple of weeks ago. I have the new little guy in a 5-gallon tank that I just finished cycling last night that I was planning to use to experiment in baby betta care but that's going to be put off for a little while. From what you guys can tell in the pictures does my new little guy look healthy and does anyone have any cool new name suggestions? I have been calling him Myles but I would love to hear more ideas!

Also: He is a Half Moon Double tail, that's why there appears to be a large split in his tail.

Cognac82

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
That's one good looking fish! I would probably have had to impulse buy him, too!

Faytaya

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
He looks great! I'm a bit silly, but I'd call him flaps cause of his flowing fins.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom