Does my blood parrot have hole in the head disease?

JoshuaG55

Hi Everyone
I recently noticed something on my blood parrot's head and I was wondering if it is hole in the head disease. He also has this white mark near his tail and i'm not quite sure what it is. He is in a 65 gallon tank with a school of denison barbs. He is still acting normal and eating a lot. The tank gets a 50% water change weekly. I will attach some photos of the blood parrot.
I have had him for about 3 years now.

Attachments

• E6478E7D-15B0-4F5C-8736-62AB531E046F.png
    E6478E7D-15B0-4F5C-8736-62AB531E046F.png
    792.1 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 36

Patman0519

Hi Everyone
I recently noticed something on my blood parrot's head and I was wondering if it is hole in the head disease. He also has this white mark near his tail and i'm not quite sure what it is. He is in a 65 gallon tank with a school of denison barbs. He is still acting normal and eating a lot. The tank gets a 50% water change weekly. I will attach some photos of the blood parrot.
I have had him for about 3 years now.
Blood parrots are bottom mid and top fish....they are all over the place and greedy...so when food makes it to the bottom in between decor or rocks...yeah their gonna shove their fat heads in to get every last crumb of food so I may say he has a self inflicted injury from being a greedy gus at some point...even the white mark near his tail doesnt really mean too much to me as they get bigger their colors do strange things.
What do you feed him?

Upvote 0

JoshuaG55

Thank you for the reply! I feed him hikari vibra bites and frozen food twice a week.
And I also feed him hikari cichlid gold pellets sometimes

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
A201
Replies
Views
Joshua G
Replies
Views
PlantedTank