Does FishLore load any faster since switching to the new server?

?

Do you notice a difference in page load times?

1. Yes, the site loads FASTER for me

18 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. Nope, don't really notice a difference in page load times

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Just curious if any of the members notice a difference in page load times since switching servers...

2. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I think so :) I have also not had any problems with it loading into a white screen, either :)

3. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Same here was going crazy screaming at my phone yesterday, it was so slow and kept going to a white screen, no problems today.

4. Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

I was having a lot of problems the last few days, but today seems like it is magic. Everything is running great.

5. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

That could also be because everyone is off spending time with their families and eating dinner LOL There were a lot of people on yesterday, and I didn't have any problems, though.

6. toosie Well Known Member Member

It seems to be loading much MUCH faster for the most part. It seemed to hang for a little just now when I placed a post. I'll see what it does this time.

Edit: OK, yeah... the save time is pretty slow. I hate the "leave this page" message I get after hitting the "Post Quick Reply" button. Do we have to have that?

7. kinezumi89 Fishlore VIP Member

I think it does! Thanks for all your hard work :)

8. ray_sj Member Member

The site seems much more responsive to me. Thanks for all your effort in upgrading the hardware and software!

9. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

I believe I am seeing a faster load time.

10. psalm18.2 Fishlore Legend Member

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to use the site w/ my DROID. I can't click on links so been using Taptalk. On the computer at work FRI, site worked good.

11. catsma_97504 Fishlore Legend Member

Like night and day for me! Yesterday felt like I was on dialup again. Man that tested my patience!!! Today is far better.

Thanks for all your time to complete this upgrade Mike!!

12. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Once I really started paying attention, the speed increase is obvious.

13. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

Mine is also much faster!! Pretty spoiled that a 5 second interval between loading posts, makes me nuts LOL . I think I need to slow down and smell the roses more often ;)

14. Fall River Member Member

Yep. Page loading is much faster! Thanks again Mike

BTW, posting seems to be quicker as well.

15. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Yeah it does. The past few days its been taking up to a minute for me to submit a new reply. Today, its just a few seconds :D

16. Jancy Member Member

It is faster for me also. The past 4-5 days or so were slower than normal, but today everything seems great! Thanks

17. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Awesome. Thanks for the feed back guys!

18. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I want to know who voted "no" lol

19. ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

I voted yes, but it's hard to say for sure.

The search result times certainly have improved from the 0.20secs +, down under 0.05 secs :;hf

Do we still have the same number of average logins/users online? (with easter holidays etc)

20. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

Yup... significantly faster. Thanks for all you do, Mike!