Does Everything In This House Need A Chaperone

1. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

I was siphoning convict fry (big surprise, huh) and while I was putting everything away, Cupid learned how to use a "pole". It's the thing you use to open and close your blinds when you don't want to lift them.

Just like those stories of cats-got up and couldn't get down. I had to rescue him-TWICE. Got bit for my efforts, too;):;laughing

The 2nd pic shows just how far up he climbed. Silly birdie.

Attached Files:

2. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

how cute!

3. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

That is just too funny!

4. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:;laughing I can imagine you trying to get him down!
    Did you coax him down with some nice tasty freckles?

5. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks everyone!

:;laughing I might as well have. He stepped onto my hand and started biting it immediately. He's such a little stinker! It's like having a cichlid with wings;D

6. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

I love your little guy!!. He's so cute and you post the most adorable pics of him!!. Maybe I'll have you call and chat with my husband about letting me have birds. :p

7. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Too cute! Thanks for sharing the photos.
    Ken

8. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Thank you:;hug2. I guess he's photogenic. All I do is press the little button on the camera:p I will happily help in any way I can! You would be a fabulous home for a very luck bird.

Thanks, Ken:;hug2

9. lorabell Well Known Member Member

...lol...way tooooooooooooo cute!!!!! He keeps me entertained...I cant wait to see what he does next!!!!!!
    CHOFFMAN.......yes u need a bird or 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Robin4 Member Member

What a cute story! Now why would he bite you when you SAVED him?! Beautiful colors... :)

Robin

11. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks, Lori & Robin.

I'm starting to think Cupid is not a fitting name for him. He's getting more of a Loki personality.

12. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

Silly boy... he's so cute though!

13. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks, Tigerlily:;hug2.