Does Anyone Know What Type Of Betta Coloration This Is?

What type of tail is this?

• Spadetail Betta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is not a betta I am familiar with

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OddballBetta

Reaction score
Hi, so today I went to get my water tested for one of my tanks and I walked in and went imidiently to the bettas. I was looking around when I see a green or teal colored betta with peach colored fins accented with white. I do not know of any betta with this coloration and have been looking and searching the web for an explanation to this oddball betta fish. He is in great condition and is a healthy boy. Here are some pictures:
15520923580761561177518.jpg
15520923977031253000920.jpg
15520923977031253000920.jpg
If you do happen to know what coloration this is, please, please let me know. Thank you very much for reading and I wish you a happy day.
-OddballBetta

Repolie

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
It's a veiltail betta. As for his colouration, there isn't a specific name for it, but he can fit in the bi-coloured or multi-coloured categories.

OP
OddballBetta

OddballBetta

Reaction score
Repolie said:
It's a veiltail betta. As for his colouration, there isn't a specific name for it, but he can fit in the bi-coloured or multi-coloured categories.
Thank you very much Repolie. I have been caring for bettas for six years now and have never seen a betta quite like him other than some teal ones with blue fins. I hope you enjoy your day and thank you, again.
I am going to keep this post up just in case someone has the same situation as I do.

New Threads