Dismiss Notice
Hi there! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To log in, go here.

To become a member please register here.

Does Anyone Know What Type Of Betta Coloration This Is?

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by OddballBetta, Mar 8, 2019.

?

What type of tail is this?

1. Veiltail Betta

100.0%
  2. Spadetail Betta

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. This is not a betta I am familiar with

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. OddballBettaNew MemberMember

Hi, so today I went to get my water tested for one of my tanks and I walked in and went imidiently to the bettas. I was looking around when I see a green or teal colored betta with peach colored fins accented with white. I do not know of any betta with this coloration and have been looking and searching the web for an explanation to this oddball betta fish. He is in great condition and is a healthy boy. Here are some pictures: 15520923580761561177518.jpg15520923977031253000920.jpg15520923977031253000920.jpg If you do happen to know what coloration this is, please, please let me know. Thank you very much for reading and I wish you a happy day.
    -OddballBetta

2. RepolieWell Known MemberMember

It's a veiltail betta. As for his colouration, there isn't a specific name for it, but he can fit in the bi-coloured or multi-coloured categories.

3. OddballBettaNew MemberMember

Thank you very much Repolie. I have been caring for bettas for six years now and have never seen a betta quite like him other than some teal ones with blue fins. I hope you enjoy your day and thank you, again.
    I am going to keep this post up just in case someone has the same situation as I do.