Does anyone know the name of my Betta's coloration?

Silverleaf209

So I have no clue what coloration she is, she has a grey/purple/red ish body color and the color on her fins is a raspberry color. (LOL Sorry for the horrid picture!)
20220817_190851.jpg

Idkitsathrowaway

1 she is butiful take good care of her and her color will florist with her health. 2 how old is she her color may not be fully in yet.
Also do you have a more clear picture its realy bleary and some bettas have missing head scales that can be called monster or monkey face depending on the pattern.

Silverleaf209

1 she is butiful take good care of her and her color will florist with her health. 2 how old is she her color may not be fully in yet.
Thank you! She is around a year I think.
Also do you have a more clear picture its realy bleary and some bettas have missing head scales that can be called monster or monkey face depending on the pattern.
Okay I will try to get a better one!
Okay I will try to get a better one!

Idkitsathrowaway

my best guess she is a buterfly. Thy tend to have a white to clere rim on the edges on the tail.
1 year should mean her colors are in but she may have the marble gene making her change color with time

Silverleaf209

my best guess she is a buterfly. Thy tend to have a white to clere rim on the edges on the tail.
1 year should mean her colors are in but she may have the marble gene making her change color with time
WOW really? here are the picts! she insisted on making it hard on my by running away (well swimming).
20220817_192112.jpg
20220817_192108.jpg

Idkitsathrowaway

I feel you. Very extroverted bettas can't hold still. My little boy skittles is the same way. And he even looks a lot like her even down to age. The only difference is he is a koi and nearly a hellboy
Edit: auto correct

Silverleaf209

I feel you. Very extroverted bettas can't hold still. My little boy skittles is the same way. And he even looks a lot like her even down to age. The only difference is he is a key and nearly a red devil
Oh wow that's a seriously pretty fish!
I feel you. Very extroverted bettas can't hold still. My little boy skittles is the same way. And he even looks a lot like her even down to age. The only difference is he is a key and nearly a red devil
Just checked she does have a light grey rim on all of her fins

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Rose of Sharon
Replies
Views
e_watson09
Replies
Views
grracemarrie
Replies