Does anyone know anything about GoPros?

MoshJosh

I have a GoPro hero five, and despite being set at 1080 resolution the picture still looks terrible. Image looks grainy and fuzzy not sharp or crisp at all. I’ve tried factory resetting it, made sure the firmware was the newest, I’ve set the iso to the lowest, nothing I’ve tried has worked, was hoping someone had some ideas.

mrjohn

MoshJosh said:
I have a GoPro hero five, and despite being set at 1080 resolution the picture still looks terrible. Image looks grainy and fuzzy not sharp or crisp at all. I’ve tried factory resetting it, made sure the firmware was the newest, I’ve set the iso to the lowest, nothing I’ve tried has worked, was hoping someone had some ideas.
Have you tried a different lens yet? Might seem silly but its best to rule out whatever you can before a potential replacement purchase.

sairving

MoshJosh said:
Is it grainy on the little view screen, your phone, or when playing footage back on the pc?

I have a hero session 5 and the only way I can see what the camera is actually recording is via my phone or when I look at the footage later.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom