Does Anyone Know A Good Place To Buy Certain Fish?

Colt Frost

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I'm looking for a place that sells Philippine blue angelfish or Pinoy and Paraiba angelfish. Anyone know a good place?

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Angelmania angels have some issues, to quote the seller "angel juvies should onl y be kept in a tank with a sponge filter". Half the time the angels are not what you order.
I would go straight to aquabid.com instead and contact the sellers to see if they have what you want.
Another thing is most of angelmania angels come in very small so you won't see any but the most obvious deformities they say they cull for (pretty bad genetic deformities or very weak angels). Make sure to ask for insulation otherwise they may pack these very tiny angels with only three pieces of newspaper.

Colt Frost

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Angel mania is the only place that has the kind of angels that I want... I mean there’s others, but I can’t figure out how to work them... I tried Aqua bid but there were no blues on there either.

Does anyone happen to have some Philippine blues for sale on here?

Ok, I found a fish called a Brazillian blue glitter angelfish. In the description on the website it said it's Half wild Manacapuru, and half Philippine blue. I ordered it because it was the only blue I could find that wasn't super expensive or from a not liked ordering website lol

AquaticJ

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I work at a LFS and we have customers special order things all the time. I'd suggest trying to talk to the managers at various stores and see if they can get their hands on them. All I have to do is email our fish distributor and tell him I'm looking for such and such, and he'll source them and send them. Worth a shot.

Colt Frost

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I think I changed my mind on which angelfish type I wanted, so I emailed the seller and asked if I could change it to a different kind and pay the difference. On the invoice he sent me it said he's not going to send it until the 8th of may. So I think there's still time to change it. I hope..

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom