Does anyone here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Live on the lake? I live maybe 50ft-100ft from the waters edge and I have one amazing view. And for this view I have a very large deck which I can sit out on and watch the boats go by and just listen to the sounds of nature....actually thats what I'm doing now. I'll post a picture of my view tommrow when the sun is up because its already sitting here. But does anyone else live on the lake and own fish aquariums like me.....Ironic I say rofl.

OP
Furallicah

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
50 miles of a lake...wow. What about a river or creek surely there is one close by...Or do you have a swimming pool? If not you could always get a 2000gal aquarium and swim in it with your fish....lol.......I would....

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
50 miles of a lake...wow. What about a river or creek surely there is one close by...Or do you have a swimming pool? If not you could always get a 2000gal aquarium and swim in it with your fish....lol
rofl...

we have a neighborhood pool. I live in a city - south of us is desert, north of us is hill country... not too much water here in the city. There's a river that runs through town (I am not sure if you've heard of the Riverwalk) but not very natural...

OP
Furallicah

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Ahhh I know what you mean. Well at least you have a pool. I have a friend whos aunt lives in texas. She says the lightning storms are amazing.

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I live 3 blocks from the beach and a block from the bay, so from my front deck i can see both the bay and the ocean. i hear the ocean 24/7.

my girlfriend and i are moving to lake las vegas (outside vegas) in january, so while ill no longer have the beach, living in a lake community in the middle of the dessert will do

OP
Furallicah

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Wow Jaysee that sounds amazing. And yes a lake community in the middle of the dessert would do. but I'm claustrophobic...I'd feel traped lol jk

OP
Furallicah

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I know, I've always wanted to go see lake mead. I hear its lovely in the spring and summer when the water levels are high.

TedsTank

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I live approx 200 feet from the Chesapeake Bay. Our house faces the bay, and weather permitting we love to just sit at the beach, or on part of our deck that wraps around the side, with a bay view. It's sort of like fulltime Vacation!!!!!

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Good morning,

I live 25 feet from a creek bank. The river is just around the bend. There are two sands bars up river that we go to, anchor, and play in the river on the bar. We have to watch out for gators. It' beautiful here and I'm very fortunate.
A couple of photos below:

Attachments

JustinF

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Looks cool Ken, I'd love to be on the water. I live close to Lake Cumberland, but not on it. Someday I like to have some property on it, but I'll wait till they fill it back up it's drained right now for dam maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom