Does anyone here play VR / Oculus?

KrissyBunnie

Does anyone here use VR helmets? I have an Oculus Quest 2. I play PokerStars VR and VRChat. Sometimes some other stuff. There's a fishing game that's pretty fun. The roller coaster game makes me sick lol.

Just wondering if anybody else here gets into that.

Gamer

I have one but I rarely use it

plank, darth Vader 1-3, creed rise of glory, moss. I wasn’t too into it but might pick it back up for resident evil 4.

IndusNoir

I have an Oculus Rift S that's pretty much exclusively a Beat Saber machine for me. VR is fun and I have more games, but I always end up playing Beat Saber until I'm exhausted.

Jerome O'Neil

I've got one. I don't use it much, though. I play the WWI airplane game occasionally but it does make me nauseous at times. Which is weird because I spent years at sea in the Navy, and never once was seasick.

Bwood22

Does anyone here use VR helmets? I have an Oculus Quest 2. I play PokerStars VR and VRChat. Sometimes some other stuff. There's a fishing game that's pretty fun. The roller coaster game makes me sick lol.

Just wondering if anybody else here gets into that.
I love PokerStars VR.
And Epic Roller Coaster is amazing....you gotta try it standing up lol!

I can't remember what it's called right now but there is this other game where you are on a team of 4-5 other people vs another team and you play in this huge arena and have to throw the disc in the goal and its all in zero gravity.....that game is soooo fun!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Annadvn
Replies
Views
cooneyms
Replies
Views
April R
Replies
Views