Want To Buy Does Anyone Have Way Too Much Hornwort?

Sheena-Phx

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Hello,

Alright, I have tried finding some Hornwort locally, but I can't find anyone that is reliable unfortunately. So, I wanted to check on here with my favorite group of people. I am trying to find someone who has tons of Hornwort that they need off their hands. Lol. If you fit this description, please let me know! I am in Phx, AZ, but it's starting to cool down, so shipping should be fine. Any info, details, prices, pictures, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance!

Sheena-Phx

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
@86 ssinit, are you selling all three together? How much do you have, and what are you asking?

@mattgirl, thanks for the heads up. That sounds perfect. Hopefully @Smalltownfishfriend stops by! I don't want to have to go stalking people, so fingers crossed! Lol. How long ago did you get yours?

mattgirl

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
@86 ssinit, are you selling all three together? How much do you have, and what are you asking?

@mattgirl, thanks for the heads up. That sounds perfect. Hopefully @Smalltownfishfriend stops by! I don't want to have to go stalking people, so fingers crossed! Lol. How long ago did you get yours?
Just couple of weeks ago. She did tell me she had more to sell.

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
You pay shipping that’s it. Will send all three. May be snails so you should clean them when you get them. They’re in my Assassin snail tank now.

Sheena-Phx

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
So, do baby assassin snails still eat snails, or only once they have reached a certain size? I have tons of other snails, so don't want to harm them, but wouldn't mind keeping assassins separately if some do hatch or appear. Just don't want to put anything else at risk in the mean time. Lol. How much of each plant do you have to spare, and how much do you think shipping would be?

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I haven’t seen any babies as of yet but there are 6 assassins in the tank so just letting you know . I will put most everything in that tank in a box with some wet paper towels. Also have some java fern if interested. Shouldn’t cost more than $10.

Sheena-Phx

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Sorry, I've been very busy the last few days. I would be very interested in everything, and the Java Fern as well. I'm not concerned about the Assasins, I'm sure all will be well. Let me get past this weekend and then I will PM you next week for the details. I have a dozen Angelfish coming in and 50 guppies, and need to completely redo my 125g. Ugh, lol. I have been procrastinating horribly, but have no choice now, being that they arrive on Saturday. So, let me get past my fish drama and then we can go from there! : )

Sheena-Phx

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
@86 ssinit -I am so sorry about the delay. I ended up redoing my 125g this week, and then having to medicate everyone because my Angels arrived sick. My lord. So, finally things seem to be calming down a bit. Are your plants still available? I would still be interested in setting something up with you as we were discussing before. Just PM me when you have time! Thank you!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom