Does Anyone Have Water Lettuce And/or Dwarf??

Ari840
Zigi Zig
Dwarf and reg . should be available in your local garden store since those are more for water garden.. I do have ton of those in my pond if you want PM I never ship those before so I would try the best.. If you planning to add them to your tank your tank can not have cover on top and your lights has to be raised..

Ari840
Dwarf and reg . should be available in your local garden store since those are more for water garden.. I do have ton of those in my pond if you want PM I never ship those before so I would try the best.. If you planning to add them to your tank your tank can not have cover on top and your lights has to be raised..

Wow very helpful and informative, thank you! I actually live extremely close to a garden center. I’ll give them a call. If not, I would be interested in buying some of yours I do not have a cover and my light is raised! Yay I qualify lol

Zigi Zig
Wow very helpful and informative, thank you! I actually live extremely close to a garden center. I’ll give them a call. If not, I would be interested in buying some of yours I do not have a cover and my light is raised! Yay I qualify lol
If you need some from me is free you just pay for shipping I will need some suggestions how to pack them

Ari840
Ok well let me call the garden center first. Thank you for your generosity mucho appreciated! And if they do not carry it, I’ll start looking up packaging methods/suggestions and whatnot for it.

AngelTheGypsy
I no longer have it but I have shipped it. Wrap in damp paper towels and then double bag in ziplock baggies.

Beware, it is illegal in some states , including mine, which is why I no longer have it. You can’t have it, ship it to there, or ship it out.

Zigi Zig
I no longer have it but I have shipped it. Wrap in damp paper towels and then double bag in ziplock baggies.

Beware, it is illegal in some states , including mine, which is why I no longer have it. You can’t have it, ship it to there, or ship it out.
can't ship in AL, FL, SC, TX.

Ari840

Thank you for that info yay Ohio didn’t make it illegal!!

MD_Plants
I know there’s some on amazon.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
sfsamm
Replies
Views
Guanchy
Replies
Views
butterflybetta