Does anyone have any good/bad stories about Aqua Bid?

Tanman19az

I like looking at this site...does anyone have any good stories about the site? horror stories?

navyscuba

Tanman19az said:
I like looking at this site...does anyone have any good stories about the site? horror stories?
The site doesn't have anything to do with good or bad, is the Vendor you purchase from. You have to check their feedback grade if is above 98% you are mostly ok buying from the person. I sell on aquabid and purchase from there also.

ryanr

So it's like e-bay for aquarium hobbyists?

Meenu

yes, exactly.

peacemaker92

That's cool! Wish I had this kind of site in my country... It'd be so much easier than searching in a general site where people simply sell stuff at ridiculous prices.

Hope you're able to purchase it soon. Best of luck!

Fish Addict

Yeah, I've definitely heard horror stories from people, but I've bought a bunch of plants and some fish and both times I got amazing quality and everything was great. So I'd just research who you're buying from, since as long as they are good, you can get some amazing stuff.

Lucy

This topic has been moved out of Josh's thread as it takes away from his question.
Thanks!

Tanman19az

My bad Josh!

TheSwampFox

I think you should approach it like Ebay, look at customer feedback prior to bidding.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom