Does anyone else play D&D?

Butters

Does anybody else play D&D or other role playing games here? I play D&D 3.5 edition. My mom has a co-worker that wants to get rid of a bunch of old D&D books (not sure on edition) but I am really excited to get my hands on them. I'm just bored and wanted to see if anyone else plays.

sirdarksol

Yep. Been playing RPGs since I was in elementary school. I'm currently playing in a 3.5 game, a Changeling game, and a Vampire: Dark Ages game, as well as running a 4th Ed game and a Demon game.

TedsTank

I play Disneys Pirates of the Carribean!!! What a hoot.....we even made a quild for kids to play together and parents watch all the goings on.....great fun.

Red1313

lol my DnD carreer has been a wash. Usually because we'd all make the characters then never actually do the game

Butters

It's only like that with my group about half the time... we would make characters, then play one game session and not come back to that campaign ever again. Other times we would continue on for months on the same game.

Annadvn

Yep I do all sorts of RPG games,

I'm trying to find a new group now as I moved a few months ago. Anyone in Boise area who wants to get together PM me!!

Anna

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
inari
  • Question
Replies
Views
veggieshark
Replies
Views