Does anyone else here like astronomy ?

DanielZebra32798

Tonight I took my telescope out to do some star gazing, and it’s always a pretty eye opening experience. I watched Jupiter and Saturn ( they are incredibly close to each other currently). But anyway, I was wondering if there are any other astronomy fans here.

AcornTheBetta

DanielZebra32798 said:
Tonight I took my telescope out to do some star gazing, and it’s always a pretty eye opening experience. I watched Jupiter and Saturn ( they are incredibly close to each other currently). But anyway, I was wondering if there are any other astronomy fans here.
I mean, I kinda am since my dad is an electrical engineer who works on cube sats so he kinda just pounds space stuff into my brain lol

Prest12

Umm... I may or may not have ordered an expensive item two months ago that I’ve been keeping secret from you guys. I plan on posting about it when it comes on (hopefully) Monday.

MartinXIX

Does Star Wars and sci-fi count as astronomy?

I do have some super casual interest in astronomy. As a kid and to this day it still blows my mind how vast the universe is and how little humanity has actually explored it. Never mind the fact that scientific theories are not strictly immovable and objective, but just our best guesses as to what the heck is happening to reality around us.

DanielZebra32798

AcornTheBetta said:
I mean, I kinda am since my dad is an electrical engineer who works on cube sats so he kinda just pounds space stuff into my brain lol
That’s a pretty awesome job to have
Prest12 said:
Umm... I may or may not have ordered an expensive item two months ago that I’ve been keeping secret from you guys. I plan on posting about it when it comes on (hopefully) Monday.
I can’t wait to see it, and yea it is definitely not a cheap hobby at all.. probably one of the more expensive ones actually
MartinXIX said:
Does Star Wars and sci-fi count as astronomy?

I do have some super casual interest in astronomy. As a kid and to this day it still blows my mind how vast the universe is and how little humanity has actually explored it. Never mind the fact that scientific theories are not strictly immovable and objective, but just our best guesses as to what the heck is happening to reality around us.
Yea it is crazy how much is out there

AcornTheBetta

DanielZebra32798 said:
That’s a pretty awesome job to have

I can’t wait to see it, and yea it is definitely not a cheap hobby at all.. probably one of the more expensive ones actually

Yea it is crazy how much is out there
Yeah it is!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom