I've got a pleco & some corys so I add about a half of Algae round in the tank, I crush it up into smaller pieces, because my other Fish (mollies) like to STEAL it. Tonight I put in a little extra & about 30 minutes later my tank Smelt soooo bad! now when I was first cycling this happened, but not really since. Earlier today I checked water all parameters were great. It's been fully cycled for a few weeks now. Did my weekly water change, rinsed filter, wiped down walls with a sponge, vaccumed the gravel, I have rocks not sand. Does anyone else get this smell with these algae wafers? I'm starting to wonder if it's being trapped beneath my rocks. Or maybe I'm feeding too much of it, I usually sprinkle a little flake up top to keep mollies busy then hurry & throw in wafer pieces while they are distracted, & then once a week they get frozen blood worms. Is 1/2 a round of Algae wafer too much per day?