Do you like the smell of baby powder?

Do you like the smell of baby powder

• Total voters
Tom
The question is very basic. I like the smell of it.
Tom

sick-lid boy
It smells better than a lot of other things I can think of.

COBettaCouple
I guess it would depend on what it smelled like. aren't there various scents of it?

Sabi
It smells nice on babies....

Tom
I guess it would depend on what it smelled like. aren't there various scents of it?
Just standard baby powder.
It smells good on just about anything.
Tom

atmmachine816
How aobut sometimes

Sabi
Tom
[/quote]
Ok, I meant it smell best on a baby.
Lol!What about in your tank.....?

Fish Fry
like some people said "it's better then a lot of other things"

Tom
How aobut sometimes
That's good enough for a maybe(just really too lazy to make any changes).
Tom
Ok, I meant it smell best on a baby.
Lol!What about in your tank.....?
[/quote]
Ya, but the only problem is, I don't know if it is safe for an aquarium.
Tom

Amorinthe
it's a nice smell - but I never used it on my little one.

tan.b
I like the smell of talc, but our family all have dry skin/eczema, so I figured the talc wouldnt help!! emmolients and occasional steroids for us!!

COBettaCouple
I like the smell of talc, but our family all have dry skin/eczema, so I figured the talc wouldnt help!! emmolients and occasional steroids for us!!

I think it would be better to use cocoa powder on babies.. think of it -- babies that smell like chocolate!

sick-lid boy

I think it would be better to use cocoa powder on babies.. think of it -- babies that smell like chocolate!

I think my dad used gun powder on me when I was a baby. Whenever I'd start crying he'd light a match and send me flying into the backyard

COBettaCouple

I think my dad used gun powder on me when I was a baby. Whenever I'd start crying he'd light a match and send me flying into the backyard

whoa - think of the farting potentials! ! ;D

Tom

So that is you in the world record for farthest baby fart?
Tom

Xenomorph
Holy flaming babies bums batman!

MagpieTear
Argh, this thread has been Jacked!

TheEssigs
I love the smell...

not that I have a choice otherwise, with 2 yr old twins and a 5yr old in the house

but my favorite one is the bedtime scents... I really like the lavendar chamomile scent!

Gozer_1
Interesting you should ask. I have to admit. I love the smell of baby powder. I don't know why. I've always just loved it. Guess it takes me back. Kind of a relaxing smell too.

Allie
I love it! It smells so fresh and clean. I kept smelling my niece's new Cabbage Patch Kid at Xmas. Which smell like baby powder.

Sabi
Hey! This threads still going on! LoL I really must try it in my tank!

Narcicius
I remember changing diapers a lot a few years ago and seeing as the powder was covering up another not so hygenic substance I'd say it smells pretty good.

Bishop169
Back when I was single

I would use baby powder after a shower then cologane on top of it. I'm telling you when you go to the bar with that combo I always got this comment from the girls I talked too
"WOW, you smell good." and lets remember smell is one of the 3 major laws of attraction...

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Poll
  • Señor Pescado
  • Polls
Replies
Views
NC122606
Replies
Views
CopperIsEpiK
Replies
Views