Do You Know

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
any other man who would cut the legs off a chair for an aging dog?
Collin has slept in this chair for four years (he was four when we got him) and now at 8 yrs old he is finding it harder and harder to get in his chair/bed to sleep.
So lo and be hold I heard a loud noise in the bed room and here was hubby with the power saw cutting the legs off of Collins chair so he can get in it easier Collin loves it!

He's also cute when he can steal a pillow
Carol

Attachments

Last edited:

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
awww, Carol, that's sweet. Sounds like Mr. Butterfly's a keeper.
Yep he sure is After 43yrs I've kind of gotten used to him being around but he still surprises me with things like this once in a while
Carol

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Reading this thread made me cry (in a good way). That is one of the most heart-warming things I've read in a VERY long time.

Yep, Mr. Butterfly is a keeper for sure.

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
collin is the man!!!!!! so is his dad n mom
I love the stories you tell about your beloved pets ...you both are an inspiration

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks everyone I thought it was a special moment also.
When we got Collin he had been physically abused, we think by an older man. He loved all women and girls and young men were OK too. but if an older man spoke to him he cowered and shook. It has taken all this time for hubby to bring him around and now they are best buds. Especially if a piece of bologna is involved
carol

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks everyone I thought it was a special moment also.
When we got Collin he had been physically abused, we think by an older man. He loved all women and girls and young men were OK too. but if an older man spoke to him he cowered and shook. It has taken all this time for hubby to bring him around and now they are best buds. Especially if a piece of bologna is involved
carol
@bologna
ya collin looks like hes related to one of MM's betta babies
he rocks!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom