DO YOU HAVE ANY RARE OR SPECIAL FISH

lolagurl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi I was looking at peoples signatures and was reading somefish they had I had never seen before... also i saw some peoples bettas or guppys and they were quite beautiful and unique..some of them...so i was thinking if anyone would like to post a picture of their: rare, uncommon, different fish. or just one you don't see on a usual trip to the lfs. So we can all ooohh and ahhh over them and learn something about them at the same time..When i saw the elephant nosed fish it got me thinking this might be cool to do. but i cant start because i just got a average looking dalmation mollie that i havent had for that long
P.S- If you don't have a picture of your own fish you can just google it and put it on, so everyone can see what it looks like ;D

lolagurl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
nobody wants to do this i take it?

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
For me, what would you consider to be rare, uncommon, or different if anything?
Tom

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
also, whats rare in one country maybe common in another?! i think it was new zealand that was saying how quarrantine results in a lack of variety in their lfs's. where-as the person in china seemed to have the full spectrum of fish available! correct me if i'm wrong.... as i've never been to a foreign lfs!! so i guess the rareness may depend on where you come from? :-\

Dino

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have one species that is extinct in the wild, another 3 that are threatened.
I have 20 strains of guppies, which is way more than almost any store carries.
I have about 5-6 species of fish, that I own the only examples of that species I have ever seen in the flesh.

Dino

LarryDavid

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Any Pictures Dino ?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom