DO YOU HAVE ANY RARE OR SPECIAL FISH

lolagurl

HI I was looking at peoples signatures and was reading somefish they had I had never seen before... also I saw some peoples bettas or guppys and they were quite beautiful and unique..some of them...so I was thinking if anyone would like to post a picture of their: rare, uncommon, different fish. or just one you don't see on a usual trip to the lfs. So we can all ooohh and ahhh over them and learn something about them at the same time..When I saw the elephant nosed fish it got me thinking this might be cool to do. but I can't start because I just got a average looking dalmation mollie that I haven't had for that long
P.S- If you don't have a picture of your own fish you can just google it and put it on, so everyone can see what it looks like ;D

lolagurl

nobody wants to do this I take it?

Tom

For me, what would you consider to be rare, uncommon, or different if anything?
Tom

tan.b

also, what's rare in one country maybe common in another?! I think it was new zealand that was saying how quarrantine results in a lack of variety in their lfs's. where-as the person in china seemed to have the full spectrum of fish available! correct me if i'm wrong.... as i've never been to a foreign lfs!! so I guess the rareness may depend on where you come from? :-\

Dino

I have one species that is extinct in the wild, another 3 that are threatened.
I have 20 strains of guppies, which is way more than almost any store carries.
I have about 5-6 species of fish, that I own the only examples of that species I have ever seen in the flesh.

Dino

LarryDavid

Any Pictures Dino ?

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom