Do you ever wonder what's REALLY going on your tanks?!

AquaticQueen

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I never really wondered that. If only I knew their thoughts. I wonder what they think of.

OP
Addictedtobettas

Addictedtobettas

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Kdizzle said:
I never really wondered that. If only I knew their thoughts. I wonder what they think of.
I’d be curious at my fishes thoughts. That meeting of 3 invertebrates though, pretty sure they’re plotting a mutiny, or takeover.

altwitch

Reaction score
I pretty much know what they're thinking most times I approach the tank. "Food, food, guys, guys, the creature that brings the food is out there." My pearl gouramis and angelfish are the worst about it. I've even used feeding time to teach the gouramis to let me and the kids pet them and they don't seem to mind a bit.

sfeath

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
my corys seem to have two modes: FOOD and FrIENDS!!!
IMG_20200227_223327.jpg
starting in FOOD!!!
IMG_20200227_223345.jpg
then a quick transition to ignoring the food and thinking FRiENDS!!

AquaticQueen

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
altwitch said:
I pretty much know what they're thinking most times I approach the tank. "Food, food, guys, guys, the creature that brings the food is out there." My pearl gouramis and angelfish are the worst about it. I've even used feeding time to teach the gouramis to let me and the kids pet them and they don't seem to mind a bit.
ALL my mollies think of is ''Eat, eat, eat, all the live long day."

pagoda

Well Known
Reaction score
At the moment I have a completely dark room but with the red or blue night lights on in the aquariums, including the blue in Phoenix Axolotl's aquarium

I can watch everyone but they can't see me.......Phoenix is stuffing his face with worms....made a stack of them in the middle of his front garden and is creeping up and pouncing on them.......in the other aquariums the Cories are getting jiggy with it as usual whilst everyone else is trying to have a calm breakfast :)

Falena

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
That invert gathering is scarily suspicious..lol! I always wonder what they may be saying.
Love betta photo bombing way too close! VERY relatable, all but one of my tanks has a betta in it and absolutely no one else is allowed to be photographed according to them. My camera roll is jam packed with big, out of focus betta faces and all I imagine them saying at the time is "Hey! It's MEEEE, look, look! Hi!...hello? Weee, hI again only me! :D":rolleyes:

trahana

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My girl molly only thinks about food , my male molly thinks about food and my female molly.
My gobies are the strange ones, they actually Look, and you can see they are rubbing brain cells together in ways most fish don’t. These fish eyeball you and give you better eye contact then the average teenager. They are very photogenic, looking at the camera. For some reason the male gobies don’t like snails near their home, and will pluck them off the wall or substrate and spit them out further away. Highly Suspect.
70cdabd5bc1722c1d0d6e3ab5026ad46.jpg

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom