Do people show snails? Question

1. Boeing250 Well Known Member Member

Hi!
    I was wondering if people show snails because all may snail have laid eggs,and those snails laid eggs,so I have a whole lot of really pretty snails that I'm not doing anything with.

Thanks!
    Boeing

2. smee82 Well Known Member Member

Ive never heard of a snail show but i have seen some expensive snails in china so you never know.

3. Boeing250 Well Known Member Member

Anyone else?

4. Marie1 Well Known Member Member

Not that I know of. I have been to quite a few fish expos/conventions with speakers and vendors and such. There are always people there who have brought their fish to judged. I have never seen any one with inverts.

5. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning,

Never heard of a Snail Show myself. :) I think it would be pretty cool though! If there was one locally, I would surely attend.

Ken :)

6. hollie1505 Well Known Member Member

I've never come across shows, but I have come across snail races. You might have an olympic team there :)

7. DoubleDutch Fishlore VIP Member

Think that race take to long for the Olympics !!! But mine is in shape for it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406472125.564819.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406472154.775992.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406472176.340281.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406472195.602859.jpg