Do people show snails? Question

Discussion in 'Snails' started by Boeing250, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Boeing250

Boeing250Well Known MemberMember

Hi!
    I was wondering if people show snails because all may snail have laid eggs,and those snails laid eggs,so I have a whole lot of really pretty snails that I'm not doing anything with.

Thanks!
    Boeing

2. smee82Fishlore VIPMember

Ive never heard of a snail show but i have seen some expensive snails in china so you never know.

3. OP
    OP
    Boeing250

Boeing250Well Known MemberMember

Anyone else?

4. Marie1

Marie1Well Known MemberMember

Not that I know of. I have been to quite a few fish expos/conventions with speakers and vendors and such. There are always people there who have brought their fish to judged. I have never seen any one with inverts.

5. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Good morning,

Never heard of a Snail Show myself. :) I think it would be pretty cool though! If there was one locally, I would surely attend.

Ken :)

6. hollie1505

hollie1505Well Known MemberMember

I've never come across shows, but I have come across snail races. You might have an olympic team there :)

7. DoubleDutch

DoubleDutchFishlore LegendMember

Think that race take to long for the Olympics !!! But mine is in shape for it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406472125.564819.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1406472154.775992.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1406472176.340281.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1406472195.602859.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice