75 Gallon Tank DIY tank divider

SomyaValecha

Hi everyone, I just wanted to show everyone a DIY tank divider I made since my angelfish are currently breeding. (I already annoyed my parents enough with all the things I’m buying for the fish tank and so decided not to bother them with yet another cost of a new tank divider). It’s not the best, but it does it’s job!
It’s just 2 ziplock bags split up and then stapled together, I used magnets with the plastic Ziplock bags to hold it in place. Of course, this setup is only for a few days, when the fry hatch and are big enough I’ll combine the two sides.

AcornTheBetta

SomyaValecha said:
Hi everyone, I just wanted to show everyone a DIY tank divider I made since my angelfish are currently breeding. (I already annoyed my parents enough with all the things I’m buying for the fish tank and so decided not to bother them with yet another cost of a new tank divider). It’s not the best, but it does it’s job!
It’s just 2 ziplock bags split up and then stapled together, I used magnets with the plastic Ziplock bags to hold it in place. Of course, this setup is only for a few days, when the fry hatch and are big enough I’ll combine the two sides.
Nice! I saw this and thought you were going to be asking for ideas and I thought of a great one. Egg crate light diffuser cut to size.

SomyaValecha

AcornTheBetta said:
Nice! I saw this and thought you were going to be asking for ideas and I thought of a great one. Egg crate light diffuser cut to size.
Yeah, when you really think about it you can create a lot of the things stores sell at home with the material you have!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom