DIY hide (what glue should I use?)

Aquarium77

Hello everyone, I have a plastic container in my 10 gallon as a hide right now. Mostly because I'm always worried about my Betta's fin's on rough hides, he's been using this for a while now and really likes it, but I want to customize it and maybe glue some Java moss in it, or something. But I don't know what glue to use I'm not sure what glue is safe in my aquarium, I was thinking Krazy glue, because it dry's really quickly but I'm not sure, if you guys have any suggestions that would help.

Attachments

• IMG_20210902_072548.jpg
    IMG_20210902_072548.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 15

kansas

I used super glue once to glue rock together, and it was white when I dried. If I use it again, I'll try putting a little sand on the glue so it blends in better.

Chewbacca773

Hello everyone, I have a plastic container in my 10 gallon as a hide right now. Mostly because I'm always worried about my Betta's fin's on rough hides, he's been using this for a while now and really likes it, but I want to customize it and maybe glue some Java moss in it, or something. But I don't know what glue to use I'm not sure what glue is safe in my aquarium, I was thinking Krazy glue, because it dry's really quickly but I'm not sure, if you guys have any suggestions that would help.
have you ever seen these?

RIGHT HERE

You could easily glue some java moss to it...

Rye3434

cyanoacrylate based super glue is safe, ive used loctite and gorilla glue gel

kansas

cyanoacrylate based super glue is safe, ive used loctite and gorilla glue gel
what color are they when they dry?

Rye3434

what color are they when they dry?
they turn white underwater like you said

RobRi

Last time I used eco-friendly or organic superglue, I believe that`s how they call it. It`s made from plants, but stays in place just like the usual chemical one. And it doesn`t stink

kansas

I used aquarium safe clear silicone last time.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
Replies
Views
ForceTen
Replies
Views
V1K
Replies