DIY gel food ingredient ideas?

ButtercuptheOranda
So I want to make diy gel food for Pete and I know how to make it I just need protein ideas because normally I would just do veggies
What I have so far is
-peas
-lettuce
-spinach
-spirulina powder
-broccoli
I wanted to get seafood from the store what can I buy that is somewhat cheap and won’t smell up my parents house lol

Betta'sAnonymous
Eggs have protein. Otherwise maybe shrimp?

veggieshark
Is Pete a goldfish?
You can get some cheap frozen fish with white meat as protein. I am not a great fan of lettuce as it has low nutrition value but it doesn't hurt. You can add some garlic.

For meat protein, I have used a lot of thing in the past including fish like whiting, salmon, anchovy, other seafood like shrimp, squid, clams, mussels, and improvised with snails, earthworms, liver and heart.

I have a separate blender for these sorts of things,. You should get one if you will keep doing this, or your parents will disown you after you make earthworm juice with the house blender.

ButtercuptheOranda
veggieshark said:
Is Pete a goldfish?
You can get some cheap frozen fish with white meat as protein. I am not a great fan of lettuce as it has low nutrition value but it doesn't hurt. You can add some garlic.

For meat protein, I have used a lot of thing in the past including fish like whiting, salmon, anchovy, other seafood like shrimp, squid, clams, mussels, and improvised with snails, earthworms, liver and heart.

I have a separate blender for these sorts of things,. You should get one if you will keep doing this, or your parents will disown you after you make earthworm juice with the house blender.
Ya Pete’s a goldfish and I used shrimp without reading This first

Latest threads

Top Bottom