Alright guys I recently reviewed the diy Canister I built with a YouTube video. I had changed the plumbing and was going to make a video today on how easy it made water changes. Unfortunately we lost power and after I spent hours cleaning water and ripping up carpet (now with an extremely wife) I didn't have time. In the video I talked about the issues with the gamma lid and leaking that I had to fix. Well unfortunately when the power went out the caulking seal didn't hold up to well when it went from a vacuum to pressure in the bucket. The several months it has been running I disconnected the bucket when the pump was turned off and had valves closed. This time the siphon created from the pump shutting down pressurized the bucket and when I went into my son's room I had about 8 gallons of water in the carpet. So needless to say there will be no video on the water changes for awhile. I ended up cutting out most of the PVC to ensure no siphon and now have to use my money saved for the new project towards new carpet and padding. However, as I had said in my video I have plans for a better container and hopefully soon I can get it purchased. I will show the water change video when I can afford to get the new materials. Will keep everyone updated.