DIY Baby betta food dish out of boredom

philam

Reaction score
I have decided to make a dish for the baby bettas that I am currently growing. I just introduced the repashy gel food to them and it obviously sinks to the bottom of the tank. It also makes it easier for them to eat it since most of them hangs out at the surface. It’s made out of heater suction cups, empty water bottle that was cut into half, sew stitch. I poked a hole with a needle on both side of the plastic bottle and stitched it through the suction cups to hold it in place. I sanded down the edges of the plastic bottle so it’s not sharp. Very easy to build and easy to dismantle when it’s not needed anymore. It also makes it even easier to clean the left over powder of the food! This DIY dish doesn’t have a weight limit capacity of baby bettas :D
8C1A8871-5634-4710-9FCD-D4BD2C4D0326.jpeg
77993F47-D2A3-4BEC-80C9-DE3F79DC0D10.jpeg
FDEA3EFB-5A51-44C0-82BD-4E6B5A16FBDA.jpeg

AquaCaitlin

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
There’s so many of them!! My biggest spawn has been maybe 50? What kind of betta are they?

OP
philam

philam

Reaction score
AquaCaitlin said:
There’s so many of them!! My biggest spawn has been maybe 50? What kind of betta are they?
They are Halfmoon Plakat Nemo/Red Galaxy!

AquaCaitlin

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
philamBettas said:
They are Halfmoon Plakat Nemo/Red Galaxy!
They’re going to be so beautiful, that’s probably one of my favorite types and colors of betta fish.

New Threads