diy anyone??

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i stumbled across another forum last night while looking as to how to repair my fishtank. anyway, this other forum has a very similar layout to this one, but has a board for diy with loads of posts where people have done step by step guides and photos on how to make stuff yourself and save a few quid and actually end up with the exact product you want. it included siphons and how to build an aquarium and all sorts! would it ever be considered on this forum? dino springs to mind as a diy enthusiast, and there was someone on the betta board with a divider she made, someone was looking at the "how to's" of filter media, and i'm sure there would be many others who have made things or improvised that would be willing to share their stories/knowledge/experience and plenty of people willing to learn and give them a go! it would be lovely to have them all together in a diy board!............just a suggestion!! - whats everyones thought on this?

this is how the other forum have it......https://www.fishforums.net/index.php?s=3e4745ceb980ec27185658cbee876f43&showforum=9
Tan

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks tan.b - just added it to the General board.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Great idea!!
Carol

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
thanks guys!!! i'll go and have a look! - see if anyone's used it yet!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
tan

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Good Idea, moved my filters there, Butterfly should post her feeding rings

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i knew there'd be some resourceful fishlorians out there.....unfortunately i'm not one of them!!!!!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom