Diy air line hose floating plant divider

Grace4514
I think I'm posting this in the right place I'm sorry if im not lol. But I had struggled to find something to keep floating plants in place I didnt have acrylic tubing or anything and other ideas online were just temporary. I took some air line hose, put silicone in each end. Then used silicone to connect each end together( you can use clamps to hold it in place while the silicone sets up).So far its worked thought I'd share and maybe this would be helpful to someone else. ( Again sorry if this isn't where I should post stuff like this )

Betta'sAnonymous
Good to know stuff right there!

Batmantheanglefish
I am definitely going to try this I have Amazon frogbit and it goes all over the place. This will help a lot!

Grace4514
Batmantheanglefish said:
I am definitely going to try this I have Amazon frogbit and it goes all over the place. This will help a lot!
I made a second one but i accidentally had the hose twisted a bit and one end sits below the water surface so dont do what I did lol!

Betta'sAnonymous
Grace4514 said:
I made a second one but i accidentally had the hose twisted a bit and one end sits below the water surface so dont do what I did lol!
This does seem to come up on a somewhat regular basis, what to do to isolate or just keep a clearing for surface plants. This seems like a fairly do-able and simple solution!

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom