Dithering

cichlid234

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
(Not sure if this is the right place for this.)
Hey guys I just wanted to share the effects of dither fish. I had this raphael catfish for around 7 months now, and he's a big fatty but I never get to see him. I have recently added a golden zebra loach, 20 neons and 10 various corys. In about 3 day he has decided to come out and I get to enjoy him.
Sorry for the long one.
20180427_161133.jpg
20180427_161018.jpg
20180427_161556.jpg

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
More bottom dwellers likely forced him from his regular hiding place. Raphaels are nocturnal.

cichlid234

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Mcasella said:
More bottom dwellers likely forced him from his regular hiding place. Raphaels are nocturnal.
So what you are saying is he's likely unhappy?

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
cichlid234 said:
So what you are saying is he's likely unhappy?
Not likely, he just can't hide because other fish push him out searching for food or just pushed him out of his normal hiding place. You can provide him a new cave or decor to hide in if you feel like it, but they mostly aren't active during the day.

cichlid234

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Mcasella said:
Not likely, he just can't hide because other fish push him out searching for food or just pushed him out of his normal hiding place. You can provide him a new cave or decor to hide in if you feel like it, but they mostly aren't active during the day.
Yea it's always earl morning and at night I see him now, as long as I'm not stressing him I'm good

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom