Dish soap!

belarskio

I made a mistake and accidentally washed my hands with dish soap right before I put my hands in my tank. I accidentally left bubbles because I didn't think I would need to put my hands in the tank but I completely forgot about the bubbles and put my hand in the tank 5-10 minutes later to get get something out with the net. I realised my mistake immediatly and I am wondering if a very small amount of dish soap with hurt my 10 gallon tank

kallililly1973

Depending on the type of dishsoap. Dawn is safe. Just do a 50% WC. Then tomorrow monitor everyone, Test your water and do another 50-75% WC.

Alwaysbina

kallililly1973 said:
Depending on the type of dishsoap. Dawn is safe. Just do a 50% WC. Then tomorrow monitor everyone, Test your water and do another 50-75% WC.
kallililly1973 said:
I wouldn’t worry to much do like a 50 water change because it’s a small amount

ZMAN3

belarskio said:
I made a mistake and accidentally washed my hands with dish soap right before I put my hands in my tank. I accidentally left bubbles because I didn't think I would need to put my hands in the tank but I completely forgot about the bubbles and put my hand in the tank 5-10 minutes later to get get something out with the net. I realised my mistake immediatly and I am wondering if a very small amount of dish soap with hurt my 10 gallon tank
Regular dish soap or antibacterial?

Might want to keep an eye on your levels for a week or so.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom