Discus Help Please

1. joshua 74 Member Member

how do they look now blue dimond, red dragon discus not shor what the other is

i bought a red dragon discus yesterday i bought it home and laid that bag in my tank. when my 2 other discus started atacking him when i releced the discus out of the bag and sins then my 2 other discus have been attacking him help i just wont happy fish lol

now my 2 other discus will not let the new discus eat im staring 2 c where they are bighting him he is starting 2 look very sik its hard 2 find good help around here the pet store doesn't even keep the ph low they think that my red dragon discus is sik and the others are going 2 kill him in a mater of days or they are just being territorial does that mean i should just move my plants around

thanks 4 all your help i thing the fighting is getting less plz tell me how they look now sorry pics file:///C:/Users/Joshua/Pictures/IMG_0263.JPGare badfile:///C:/Users/Joshua/Pictures/IMG_0262.JPGfile:///C:/Users/Joshua/Pictures/IMG_0264.JPG

2. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

3. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Yes, its normal for that behavior, as long as attacking doesn't mean "damaging"!! The fish that were in the tank are letting the new guy know who's in charge...for now. They can also sense that he is scared in the new enviroment. Almost all fish will harrass the new guy in a tank is it appears weak or too scared. Keep an eye on things and should settle down. My discus have a well established pecking order. With only 3 in your tank of course your newest one is getting all the attention. Things should settle down as they all adjust.