Dirty aquarium water

• Thread starter Fishowner24
  • Start date

Fishowner24

Does this look dirty to you guys? It looks dirty to me I just cleaned my tank and it still looks like this. If it is dirty how do I fix it? My water parameters are fine.

Attachments

LadfromLondon

Well Known
If you just done a clean/ water change, I’d expect some cloudiness. Did you move things around?

Is the water looking green or is that the lighting?

If it is a matter of post-clean cloudiness, I’d expect your filter to clear it all up.

kallililly1973

Fishlore Legend
Looks like a bacteria bloom. How new is the tank? What are the water parameters? Did you clean the filter?

Fishowner24

kallililly1973 said:
Looks like a bacteria bloom. How new is the tank? What are the water parameters? Did you clean the filter?
It was dirty before I cleaned the tank. Yes I did rinse the sponge insert but it was dirty.

Fishowner24

LadfromLondon said:
If you just done a clean/ water change, I’d expect some cloudiness. Did you move things around?

Is the water looking green or is that the lighting?

If it is a matter of post-clean cloudiness, I’d expect your filter to clear it all up.
Idk it looks green it might be the lighting. And it was like this before I cleaned the tank. It probably is some discoloration I can try adding a carbon filter to see if it clears up should I?

LadfromLondon

Well Known
Fishowner24 said:
Idk it looks green it might be the lighting. And it was like this before I cleaned the tank. It probably is some discoloration I can try adding a carbon filter to see if it clears up should I?
You may have green water, check this article out.

Top Bottom