Difficulty uploading Album Pics?

hud316

Is there a problem uploading album pictures at the moment.

I have done this previously without any bother but for the past week and a bit every time I insert the 3 pics and try to upload the pics I get a blank white screen (this can stay the same for 15 mins before I then gave up and pressed refresh)

I have plenty MB left in my album space and the pictures are only about 1 MB each

HELP

Lucy

HI hud, I moved your thread into the Forum Issues section of the forum.

Have you tried resizing them?

hud316

HI hud, I moved your thread into the Forum Issues section of the forum.

Have you tried resizing them?

No probs about moving my post

I will try and resize them and see how I get on, never done that previously though and they went on...strange

hud316

I've resized them and it seems to be working now

Cheers for the feedback

Lucy

I'm glad it worked!

nuttychick74

I can't get it to work since I joined and I resized them just keeps sayin error not enough memory code 703 and I have not even used any of it x

nuttychick74

A little help please

I have managed to add a pic of my tank after weeks of trying lol, now I can't find it, I want it to come up on my threads and I would also like to know if its too crowded and what you all think, I found it on member galleries but tried to put it on freshwater photos, thanks x

Lucy

I can't get it to work since I joined and I resized them just keeps sayin error not enough memory code 703 and I have not even used any of it x

Mathas is pretty good at figuring these things out, I'll send him a pm.

gunner13

HI nutty, I don't know about putting your pics on the thread but nice tank and not overcrowded at all.
Nick

Lucy

I have managed to add a pic of my tank after weeks of trying lol, now I can't find it, I want it to come up on my threads and I would also like to know if its too crowded and what you all think, I found it on member galleries but tried to put it on freshwater photos, thanks x

I merged these threads since I asked Mathas to look at this thread.
Have you tried this:

I have btter luck using a photo sharing site like photobucket.

mathas

Can you post the exact message you get when you try to upload?

Select everything on the page, and copy/paste it into your response, please.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Virt
Replies
Views
betta2020
Replies
Views
AlexStone1992
Replies
Views