did you get some exciting stuff from santa?

1. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

I got not a doggon thing fish related!!!!!:;fru:;laughing (my family is so jealous of my fish )

But..I did get a new computer, a daughter getting married(she got engaged on xmas eve) and a pregnancy test that was positive!!!!!!(im getting another amazing grand baby!!!!!!!!! ):anim_35: no not me silly ;D

what did you all get?

2. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

wow, how do we beat yours? Congratulations, sweetie! I'm happy for you and your family - what a blessing-filled holiday this was for you.

3. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

ty!!!!!:;hug2
    how about you?

4. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

I had the best gift. Family together with lots of laughs good food and fun times.
    Oh, I got a few cool gifts too, nothing fish related either. lol

:) Congrats again Shawnie! btw, you're gonna need a bigger hex tank. lol

5. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Got a new camera Wahoo!!!
    Congrats Shawnie!

6. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

+2 on the family and laughs...thats priceless!!!!!
    hahah @ hex...another unidentified overstocked tank I guess!!!!!!!
    https://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/...ee-new-tank-do-you-think-im-overstocking.html its actually teighans mom! teigh will have a sibling in july...think she will place nice in the tank or should I put a divider in ?:;dk

im soooo very jealous about that camera LOL ..i so need a new one!!!!!!

7. Dolphini Member Member

Nothing fish related...but a ton of cold hard cash that's going straight to the fishies anyway!! ;D

8. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

saweeeeeeeeeet!!

9. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

I got nothing fish related, I just got a dartboard, 100 bill and some other gifts that I have yet to recive(in the mail)

10. Nags1965 Member Member

55 inch samsung lcd tv. when hooked up to the hdtv box its an amazing picture. the last season of weeds.. I think its either 4 or 5.. a wireless mouse and keyboard for my imac computer.. and some goodies for the kitchen. I did not get my ereader.. I changed my mind and decided to go with the nook from barns and noble and it wont be in till middle of Jan. Im quite pleased with Santa ;D

11. crazedACD Member Member

Santa was good to me...32" HDTV for my bedroom, new DVD player, some books, dog toys...oh and Band Hero for the Wii :). Still waiting on my DSLR camera and Python Siphon...hehe might have to look at those myself.

12. Omgami Member Member

nothing related to fish either. However had a great day, got to spend time with all 5 grandkids, two of my kids and lots of other family. Got some great gifts as well. Jan 1 Oregon makes it illegal to use a cell phone while driving so I got a bluetooth, whew!
    I did get my 83 yr old Mom an Eclipse 6 gallon tank plus heater and plants for Xmas. In the morning we are going into Portland and shop for gravel etc and TSS should be here on the 28th so will get fish then. I'm living vicariously through my Mom!

13. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Santa was GOOD to me (I know some of you may not believe it). I wasn't as "nawty" :giggle:as some of you may have suspected! teehee:whistling:

I got a 32" Toshiba flat screen for my fish room! Yeah!!!!!!! Love it. Now my fish can watch tv in style when I'm not at home. They are so glad to not have to fight the glare as on the old tv. :)

I also got a camera case for my new digital camera, Bailey's:;co,Christmas Tree ornaments which I love, oh and I got a large print dictionary which I had asked for (old eyes) . I also received an Edge Brownie Pan. It looks like a maze for a mouse. I always like the edges of brownies when their baked so I asked for this pan. A cast iron griddle (how did I get cooking utensils?) LOL Chef had a good laugh at that one!

Most importantly we got to spend time with some wonderful neighbors and friends. Lots of good food. I hate to see it all go away for another year.
    Ken

14. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Congratulations, Shawnie! That's FABULOUS! An engagement and another grandbaby on the way. With a camera to take pictures of it all. That's just awesome!

Petsmart gift certificate, some books from my favorite authors, Target gift certificate. And wonderful time with the family.

15. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

My sweet man got me some diamond studs...my kids got me a frog clock complete with pendulum..(I am also addicted to frogs). Nothing fish related under the tree, but i found a tank to bid on that I am pretty sure I am getting. It is huge but the measurements the seller gave came out with a weird number...my volume calculator came up with 168 gallons...I can't wait to get that big boy divided!!!

16. akamel Member Member

My husband and I bought a new fish as our present to each other--newpeacock cichlid!! He's gorgeous !!! Had the best christmas with family and friends, lots of good food ! My husband deep fried the BEST turkey EVER!! He is now enlisted to fry turkeys at evey Thanksgiving and Christmas !

17. freak78 Well Known Member Member

I got 6 new fish for my aquarium.

18. redlessi Well Known Member Member

I got a new betta boy and he is something special. Spent quite time with family and enjoyed the day.

19. haedra Well Known Member Member

I love my mom. She knows me so well. ;)

She managed to find a HUMUNGOUS, framed map of Middle Earth (Tolkien, anyone?). It looks gorgeous on the wall behind the couch.

20. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Cool! Now we need pics :)
    Carol