Did my fish lay eggs ???

FishGuy101

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Today when i woke up i noticed white balls stuck to the front glass on my aquarium. I assumed they were sand so u took my glass magnet and went over them and they sunk too the bottom where i realized they might be eggs. So my questions are what fish in my aquarium might have laid eggs and what can i do about it. My aquarium is 40 gallons, has 2 filters (marineland bio wheel 350 and a mirineland magnum 350 canister filter), a blue painted background, a heater, white sand, 3 pieces of drift wood with different plans attached to each, and a T8 17watt flouramax light. The stock includes 1rainbow fish, 2 otto cat fish, 7 neon tetras, 1 gold nugget pleco, 1 tiger striped pleco, and a school of 3 fish im not sure of their names and then 3 other fish im not sure of their names. Thank you all for the help

KarenLM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I would suggest you go to liveaquaria.com, look at the pictures and try to ID your fish.

FishGuy101

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The body shape is very much like that except its fins are bright orange and its body is grey and black... If it is a cory would i need to buy more ? I understand they are schooling fish.

FishGuy101

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Also i took a few pictures of the fish before i left my house this morning but i didn't get any of the "culprit" LOL

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom