Question Did I Miss Anything In This Betta Display.

elwe1996

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I helped with a sales display for Betta fish, and I want to know if there is anything else that is important that should be on the table?

Just as a note there is water conditioner and ready start bacteria on the table it’s just hard to see from the camera angles.

Attachments

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I think the only thing I would question personally is the size of the tank and to be sure those are silk fake plants.. maybe you could offer a few different size tanks ranging from say 3 to 5-6 gallons .. other than that it looks good imo
Edit: and maybe put a betta hammock leave on the table as well unless I missed that.

OP
elwe1996

elwe1996

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
It’s a 3.5 gallon, and sadly that is the only tank kit I can fit on there that is under $20. Though there are some 5.5 gal kits right next to it on a shelf. As for the fake plants, those are the best silk plants we have, though they do have some hard plastic stems near the base. It’s better then the hard plastic ones that were up there before I came in.

Edit: I was thinking of putting one on the display but I wasn’t sure if the material made with the ones we have would be okay for their tails.

New Threads