Dismiss Notice
Hi there! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To log in, go here.

To become a member please register here.

Did I Miss Anything In This Betta Display. Question

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by elwe1996, May 17, 2019.

1. elwe1996 Valued Member Member

I helped with a sales display for Betta fish, and I want to know if there is anything else that is important that should be on the table?

Just as a note there is water conditioner and ready start bacteria on the table it’s just hard to see from the camera angles.

Attached Files:

2. kallililly1973 Well Known Member Member

I think the only thing I would question personally is the size of the tank and to be sure those are silk fake plants.. maybe you could offer a few different size tanks ranging from say 3 to 5-6 gallons .. other than that it looks good imo
    Edit: and maybe put a betta hammock leave on the table as well unless I missed that.

3. elwe1996 Valued Member Member

It’s a 3.5 gallon, and sadly that is the only tank kit I can fit on there that is under $20. Though there are some 5.5 gal kits right next to it on a shelf. As for the fake plants, those are the best silk plants we have, though they do have some hard plastic stems near the base. It’s better then the hard plastic ones that were up there before I came in.

Edit: I was thinking of putting one on the display but I wasn’t sure if the material made with the ones we have would be okay for their tails.

Last edited: May 17, 2019