I was doing a water change today, and the filter in the tank is super finicky, and it's a pain to prime after you shut it off. (I had to turn it off because I took out enough water that the level was below the intake.) In order to prime it, I have to pour water continuously in the housing until it finally starts working again. Unfortunately, I used tap water without thinking, and poured a 2-qt pitcher or two over the filters until I realized what I was doing. My tank was almost done cycling, there's appreciable nitrates and not very much ammonia (just a hint of green). Have I killed the bacteria? Will I need to start all over again with the cycling?