Did Fishlore Layout Change?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by BluMan1914, Apr 17, 2017.

1. BluMan1914Well Known MemberMember

Did the format of the website change overnight while I was sleeping?
    If so.....I am really really hating the new look.

2. smee82Fishlore VIPMember

Not sure if its changed but i rekon something might be wrong

3. _IceFyre_Well Known MemberMember

Yes, at least for me. The white backdrop? I was so confused, I thought I had changed my settings somehow. Thanks for making this, at least I know there isn't something wrong with my computer lol

4. jdhefModeratorModerator Member

Yeah, something seems to have changed. I do not know yet if it is deliberate or not.

5. MaddieTaylahWell Known MemberMember

There was a thread about this earlier, it is most likely a glitch of some sort but nobody was sure. I doubt it is a new layout though because it is terrible.

6. CulpritFishlore VIPMember

I believe it might be an update of the site, and they reverted it to this so it would actually still work while they uploaded new coding.

7. yukondogWell Known MemberMember

I hope they go back, I hate this.

8. CulpritFishlore VIPMember

I'm sure it will be fine. Why don't you ask a mod?

@Coradee

9. jdhefModeratorModerator Member

Ummm...I'm a mod and previously posted that I do not know why the site changed. But I assume it's a glitch and will be restored to it's old self at some point.

10. Fish'n'TipsNew MemberMember

Looks like the theme has been broken, it's displaying basic HTML.

11. NanologistWell Known MemberMember

I am not a developer of this site but I am a website designer/developer and can tell you it's because of a missing style sheet (CSS document). What I can't tell you is if it's deliberate due to maintenance or anything (which is common for a site to revert to a theme-less template during maintenance).

I'm working from home today though and would have some free time to help troubleshoot/fix the missing CSS styles and theme if needed. Just shoot me a message.

12. tyguy7760Fishlore VIPMember

ack! what happened?

@BluMan1914 dang it did you break this? This is why we can't have nice things

13. FishL:))Well Known MemberMember

yes I hate it as well.... everything is messed up! :(

14. Al913Fishlore VIPMember

Oh great! Was a bit worried and thought my computer bugged out or something! Hopefully it can be fixed

15. LucyModeratorModerator Member

16. Thunder_o_bFishlore VIPMember

*shrug* Not realy concerned about the look, l am here for the people not the look of the forum.

17. BluMan1914Well Known MemberMember

Woo hooo!!!!!
    It is back. So happy now!!!!

18. KinsKicksFishlore VIPMember

And as I type this, everything went back to normal, ha :)

19. tyguy7760Fishlore VIPMember

Wait...what happened to the "new threads" section on the right. Bring it back please!

edit: and as i type it's fixed. amazing

20. Anders247Fishlore LegendMember

LOL