Did A Bit Of Aquascaping In The 150

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Thunder_o_b, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Thunder_o_b

Thunder_o_bFishlore VIPMember

Always a work in progress. The wisteria is coming in nicely (started with 1 leaf 4 months ago) I will completely line the back wall with it.

The crypts exploded again. I just cleared out a bunch and think I will take out a bunch more. The small sword is temporary, I had no place else to put it.

_MG_7969.0.jpg

2. 75g Discus Tank

75g Discus TankFishlore VIPMember

What’s the stocking?

3. OP
    OP
    Thunder_o_b

Thunder_o_bFishlore VIPMember

I am doing a balancing act with water temp. I keep it at 76F because there are 5 female mollies, 1 male molly, 2 GBR's, 1 ABN (Beast), 6 albino corys, 8 panda corys, 6 ottos, 20+ mystery snails (with a lot of babies), 16 neons, 12 glow lights, 9 glass cats, 1 young angel, 1 female betta, a couple of old leopard corys that are the last of a very old school from another aquarium. The aquarium has been up for around 7 months. Much of the stock is from other established aquariums. Oh, and an unwanted community of bladder snails :mad:

Filtration is all Marineland. 1 350 GPH HOB, 1 Magnum 350 with the water polisher, and 2 Magniflow 360's both with carbon one with Purgine for 1,420 GPH in filter flow. Filters are serviced on a bi weekly rotation, half one week half the other week. Actually, after this post I will be recharging the Purgine and carbon in 2 canisters and doing a 30% water change.

Supplements are Daily SeaChem Flourish Excel, twice weekly Flourish Iron and Flourish, once every three months Flourish root tabs. I will be starting Flourish Potassium soon.

The Bacteria is SeaChem Stability and SeaChem Pristine.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice