Did A Bit Of Aquascaping In The 150

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Always a work in progress. The wisteria is coming in nicely (started with 1 leaf 4 months ago) I will completely line the back wall with it.

The crypts exploded again. I just cleared out a bunch and think I will take out a bunch more. The small sword is temporary, I had no place else to put it.

_MG_7969.0.jpg

75g Discus Tank

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
What’s the stocking?

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I am doing a balancing act with water temp. I keep it at 76F because there are 5 female mollies, 1 male molly, 2 GBR's, 1 ABN (Beast), 6 albino corys, 8 panda corys, 6 ottos, 20+ mystery snails (with a lot of babies), 16 neons, 12 glow lights, 9 glass cats, 1 young angel, 1 female betta, a couple of old leopard corys that are the last of a very old school from another aquarium. The aquarium has been up for around 7 months. Much of the stock is from other established aquariums. Oh, and an unwanted community of bladder snails

Filtration is all Marineland. 1 350 GPH HOB, 1 Magnum 350 with the water polisher, and 2 Magniflow 360's both with carbon one with Purgine for 1,420 GPH in filter flow. Filters are serviced on a bi weekly rotation, half one week half the other week. Actually, after this post I will be recharging the Purgine and carbon in 2 canisters and doing a 30% water change.

Supplements are Daily SeaChem Flourish Excel, twice weekly Flourish Iron and Flourish, once every three months Flourish root tabs. I will be starting Flourish Potassium soon.

The Bacteria is SeaChem Stability and SeaChem Pristine.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom