Diamond goby uprooting coral!!!

Oceancat

Reaction score
Okay, I have had a 35 gallon tank for about six months and I have a firefish 2 true perculas and a diamond goby that I just got about a week ago. The goby has not come out in the light, but at nigt he uproots my bubble coral out of the sand. Do I have to love with this or is there something I can do

Stang Man

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome Oceancat! Move the coral out of sand and place on a rock.

Oceancat

Reaction score
Is it possible to do that with every bubble coral cuz at the pet store they had it in the sand

Stang Man

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yes you can go to my profile and look how I placed mine I had it on top!

princecheck13

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Most often loss of color is a result of stress or poor water conditions, would help if you gave a little more info about your tank.

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I have 2 differant gobies in 2 tanks....one is a dragon goby and the other is a sleeper head goby......they BOTH do the same thing....the dragon head I wanted him for this reasone....hes in with my SH, and I wanted him doing this because I was having a terrible time with red-slime algae in there....because of a major tank cleaning (for the 3rd time) and this fish ...thankfully its way under control........now the other guy is a differant story....he hasnt really uprooted anythign but is constantly dropping substrate on ALL of my corals......thankfully most of them have become accostomed to it....bad on me...if I had researched before purchassing him.....I might have swayed away......good luck with yours!!!!!

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads