Desert Scape Video?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rtessy, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Rtessy Fishlore VIP Member

This is a weird one, but I was watching a video on YouTube (real specific, ik) and it was either Flip Aquatics interviewing someone or someone else or something similar (I think) and long story short they had a desert scape tank with black rose neocaridina shrimp as "scorpions" and I think they were talking about either hatchetsfish or African butterfly fish as "Hawks". Has anyone seen that video, and can you link it?
    Lol sorry, it's been months since I've seen it, but I may set up a tank for my black roses and I want to do something similar.

2. Bot Well Known Member Member

I think you might be talking about Aquapros? He has a desert scape with black shrimp and kuhli loach”snakes” idk about the hatchets?

3. -Mak- Fishlore VIP Member

Was just going to say that type of thing sounds like Aquapros :D

4. AJE Fishlore VIP Member

Here’s the one with “hawks” he does tons of other themed scapes too

5. Rtessy Fishlore VIP Member

That's the tank, thank you!! It was a different vid, somewhere over 30min, but thank you so much for finding that tank!!
    Lol, it's the first time in a long while going back to a certain gym, and when I went there I would get deep into a youtube crevice with aquascaping, and haven't been able to find my way back. I don't even remember watching aquapros, lol

6. CanadianFishFan Well Known Member Member

I know my next tank idea with my Kuhlis ;)