Dentist Office Tanks

1. zcpetty

zcpetty Well Known Member Member

So i went to the dentist today and saw this! 9910bd0daadd975a3468325d0eafcc1b.jpg 1005794000d3094fdf41749dad3aa9d9.jpg

2. Fashooga

Fashooga Fishlore VIP Member

Probably the dentist was thinking the dentist on "Finding Nemo" has a tank we should have one too!

3. fissh

fissh Well Known Member Member

The tank is overstocked, and the décor sucks, but the fish look heathy :;bananawater

4. KinsKicks

KinsKicks Fishlore VIP Member

Oi, big fishies in small tanks

At least he didn't put clownfish in it! (At least I hope not)

Here's a dentist office tank (took my lil sis to her dentist appointment and let her play on my phone...she took this pic :p).
    IMG_2619.JPG
    "Malawi cichlid tank" with a couple of parrot cichlids as well. Really overstocked but what do you expect. Lots of fry too

5. Fashooga

Fashooga Fishlore VIP Member

I would keep my mouth shut and not say anything to the dentist about their tank...remember they are working on your teeth...

6. scarface

scarface Well Known Member Member

Let me guess . . You gave them a bad yelp review?

7. D

Discusluv Well Known Member Member

I am terrified of the dentist... would not say a word about his overstocked fish while he has the power to hurt me with that drill, LOL!

8. OP
    OP
    zcpetty

zcpetty Well Known Member Member

Lol! I dont mind looking at it despite it being over stocked. A professional company tends to its care anyhow. They probably just asked some store to set it up. I was excited about the BN though!