Dentist Office Tanks

1. zcpetty Well Known Member Member

So i went to the dentist today and saw this! 9910bd0daadd975a3468325d0eafcc1b.jpg 1005794000d3094fdf41749dad3aa9d9.jpg
  2. Fashooga Well Known Member Member

Probably the dentist was thinking the dentist on "Finding Nemo" has a tank we should have one too!

3. fissh Well Known Member Member

The tank is overstocked, and the décor sucks, but the fish look heathy :;bananawater
  4. KinsKicks Fishlore VIP Member

Oi, big fishies in small tanks

At least he didn't put clownfish in it! (At least I hope not)

Here's a dentist office tank (took my lil sis to her dentist appointment and let her play on my phone...she took this pic :p).
    "Malawi cichlid tank" with a couple of parrot cichlids as well. Really overstocked but what do you expect. Lots of fry too

5. Fashooga Well Known Member Member

I would keep my mouth shut and not say anything to the dentist about their tank...remember they are working on your teeth...
  6. scarface Well Known Member Member

Let me guess . . You gave them a bad yelp review?
  7. Discusluv Well Known Member Member

I am terrified of the dentist... would not say a word about his overstocked fish while he has the power to hurt me with that drill, LOL!

8. zcpetty Well Known Member Member

Lol! I dont mind looking at it despite it being over stocked. A professional company tends to its care anyhow. They probably just asked some store to set it up. I was excited about the BN though!