Delaware: Free Fish And Snails

martidoll

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I havent been on this website in a while, everything has been going great but we are moving in the next few weeks to TN so I need to find homes for the fish I have left.

The Danios I had lasted almost 3 years but they are gone now but I still have two otto catfish that are thriving, three guppies (One smaller one, two larger guppies all three are male), and three nitrite snails. I am actually toying with the idea of trying to take the snails with me (they are doing so well and are so active) but would place all of these in a good home if someone is looking that is local.....let me know!

I also have the ten gallon and /or twenty gallon if someone is interested. If not i will take the empty tanks with me.

Just thought it was worth a post. I can take photos if anyone is interested, please message me. Our little fish store that might have taken them back has closed down and I don't know what to do with them.....

FishLoverEmma0

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I havent been on this website in a while, everything has been going great but we are moving in the next few weeks to TN so I need to find homes for the fish I have left.

The Danios I had lasted almost 3 years but they are gone now but I still have two otto catfish that are thriving, three guppies (One smaller one, two larger guppies all three are male), and three nitrite snails. I am actually toying with the idea of trying to take the snails with me (they are doing so well and are so active) but would place all of these in a good home if someone is looking that is local.....let me know!

I also have the ten gallon and /or twenty gallon if someone is interested. If not i will take the empty tanks with me.

Just thought it was worth a post. I can take photos if anyone is interested, please message me. Our little fish store that might have taken them back has closed down and I don't know what to do with them.....
i may be interested in the guppies, mind taking a pic of them for me? :3

martidoll

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
it is hard to get photos of them!! I have one with an orange cobra tail and one with a black tail. the tiny one at the top is supposedly an endler but is not. its just a smaller male guppy.

Attachments

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom