75 Gallon Tank Decorative But Unique Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

g4uma

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
ITS A 75 GAL TANK (48X18X18), IT JuST HAS A COMMON PLECO 4 IN OR DO IN LENTGH, WHAT FISH WOuLD BE NICE TO ADD BESIDE CHICHILDS AND TETRAS, OR IS THAT MY ONLY OPTION?

Jrobber

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
There are many different numbers of fish you could keep in a 75 gallon tank, but you are kind of narrowing it down excluding chiclids and tetras. Of course if it was my tank, I'd stock it with a bunch of Mollies and Swordtails, but that's just me. :

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
What kind of fish are you really attracted to? Why don't you list them and we can help you narrow down your list, based on space and compatibility. That's the fun part for us!!!

What happened to the catfish you have listed as being in this tank? By the way, I would kill for a 75 gallon tank.....

On a side note, and I'm sure you're not aware, but typing in all caps in a forum environment is considered yelling.

OP
G

g4uma

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
one jag died, its belly got big nd da next day i found it floating on its back side . da otha jag i still have, i just 4got to mention it, thanx tho.
i like color and variety. but low maintaince due to myself being on active duty in da army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Weekly

Votes: 63 65.6%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 18 18.8%

Top Bottom