Deck the halls with many fish tanks

Discussion in 'More Freshwater Aquarium Topics' started by Janmitch22, Dec 14, 2005.

1. J

Janmitch22 Valued Member Member

A 55 gal for $49.99? A 75 gal for $89.99? :eek:

I inquired after the accuracy of these prices...the Petco night shift had no clue about them, so they're going to call me tomorrow. Cross your fingers, cross your toes!
    [/font
    ]

2. n

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! cross ur fingers toes arms legs eyes etc! YEEEHAW!
    lol ;D

3. OP
    OP
    J

Janmitch22 Valued Member Member

Bummer, the prices were mistakes. But the tanks are still cheaper than usual, good enough for me!

4. N

NanoAddict Valued Member Member

awesome maybe i could set up a 200 gallon reef tank with those good prices like big schools swimmin
    snails crawlin that would be awesomyeo

5. D

Deus Valued Member Member

obviously, it's not the same situation, but I once bought bamboo floor boards over the net for a "mistake price" and they had to go with it.

So next time, give it a go.
    :)

6. M

Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

Yeah you should have tried it! If they had tried to argue you could say it was false advertising! heehee
    I would never try it myself but thats cos I'm a chicken :D

7. r

rob2uk Valued Member Member

They only have to sell the items to you if the 'average person' would be unable to tell that it was a mistake.

The fact that you asked whether it was the right price or not basically disqualified you from taking advantage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice